ARMS - мир военной симуляции
Вернуться   Официальный форум ARMS > Все что касается проекта > Обсуждение проекта
Регистрация Галерея Справка Пользователи Реестр Награды Календарь Чат Поиск Сообщения за день Все разделы прочитаны
Мини Чат
Комната: Главная комнатаПользователей: 1
Для использования чата необходимо зарегестрироватся.
Обсуждение проекта Обсуждение вопросов, касающихся проекта.
Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 28.12.2010, 12:29   #11
vereni
Дух бесплотный

vereni на пути к лучшему
изображений: 4
Отправить сообщение для vereni с помощью Skype™
Подмигивание

Здраствуйте ребята, я "интересного болгара". Сейчас я попитаюс переводит правил ARW и поместит в нашем сайте . Ето как игр в Австрии, а тоже не понимаю.
vereni вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 28.12.2010, 19:37   #12
=Марио
AMRF Officers
101 Regiment AMRF
Lieutenant

Марио на пути к лучшему
изображений: 166
Отправить сообщение для Марио с помощью ICQ
Mogu perevesti. No zaymet vremeni nemnogo - zanyat seychas.
Старый 29.12.2010, 19:30   #13
vereni
Дух бесплотный

vereni на пути к лучшему
Цитата:
Сообщение от Марио Посмотреть сообщение
Mogu perevesti. No zaymet vremeni nemnogo - zanyat seychas.
спасибо друг, я снайпер могу ждать Не отказывам помощь
vereni вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.01.2011, 16:10   #14
*SuffiX
Лейтенант ARMS

SuffiX на пути к лучшему
изображений: 75
Отправить сообщение для SuffiX с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для SuffiX с помощью Skype™
Получено наград:
За безупречную службу (1-я степень): Выдается бойцам ОА, прослужившим не менее 2-х лет и не имеющим взысканий за посещения, невыполнение приказов и др. Ветеран ОА (1-я степень): Выдается бойцам основного состава, сержантам и офицерам ОА, прослужившим не менее 3-х лет. За безупречную службу (2-я степень): Выдается бойцам ОА, прослужившим не менее года и не имеющим взысканий за посещения, невыполнение приказов и др. За безупречную службу (3-я степень): Выдается бойцам ОА, прослужившим не менее полу года и не имеющим взысканий за посещения, невыполнение приказов и др. 
Всего наград: 7
Ответсвенные за перевод:

1,2 части Суффикс
3 часть Марио
SuffiX вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.01.2011, 19:24   #15
vereni
Дух бесплотный

vereni на пути к лучшему
спосибо...я тоже работяю но вместе будет лучше
Старый 04.01.2011, 14:35   #16
*SuffiX
Лейтенант ARMS

SuffiX на пути к лучшему
Отправить сообщение для SuffiX с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для SuffiX с помощью Skype™
Получено наград:
За безупречную службу (1-я степень): Выдается бойцам ОА, прослужившим не менее 2-х лет и не имеющим взысканий за посещения, невыполнение приказов и др. Ветеран ОА (1-я степень): Выдается бойцам основного состава, сержантам и офицерам ОА, прослужившим не менее 3-х лет. За безупречную службу (2-я степень): Выдается бойцам ОА, прослужившим не менее года и не имеющим взысканий за посещения, невыполнение приказов и др. За безупречную службу (3-я степень): Выдается бойцам ОА, прослужившим не менее полу года и не имеющим взысканий за посещения, невыполнение приказов и др. 
Первую часть перевел:
Цитата:
<a name="r1" id="r1"></a>
<p align="left" class="style1"><font class="style3">1. Basic concepts</font><br />
1.1. <b>"Airsoft Real War"</b> (hereinafter <b>the project</b>) - is a branch of the airsoft community, where <i>members</i> divide into several <i>game sides</i> and follow the goal to create conditions and atmosphere of the game, as close as possible to the real combat.<br />
1.2. <b>The game</b> is a simulation of combat operations. It takes part according the following rules, using <i>game weapon</i> and <i>affection methods</i>, described in the following articles (4. and 5.)<br />
1.2.1. <i>The game</i> takes part without time limits and without respawns, until <i>game sides</i> complete their tasks or will be completely defeated as game unit.<br />
1.2.2. A necessary condition for participation in <i>the game</i> is the fact that each <i>member</ i> has a protective mask or glasses, which should securely shut eyes from all sides. Before <i>the game</i>, all new types of protection should be tested by shooting at point blank range from the most powerful <i>game weapon</i>.<br />
1.2.3. <i>Project games</i> are completely non-commercial. Payment can be charged only for playing a paid landfill.<br />
1.2.4. <i>Members</i> may provide their vehicles, equipment and other inventory for <i>the game</i> entirely as volunteers, not expecting to receive financial or political dividends from <i>the project organizers</i>.<br />
1.2.5. It is allowed to use radios, laser sights, lights, as well as other not forbidden equipment during <i>the game</i>.<br />
1.3. <b>Game sides</b> - are fixed parts of <i>the project members</i>, combined to play against each other according to the game plot.<br />
1.3.1. The main goal of <i>the game side</i> is to complete all game tasks and "retain staff".<br />
1.4. Participants in <i>the project</i> is open to any persons (<i>non-combatants</i>, airsoft team members or airsoft singles) over 18 years of age, who accept the following rules and applied for registration at <a href="$vboptions[homeurl]/index.php?pageid=join">the following place</a> to become <i>a project member</i>.<br />
1.4.1. In exceptional cases, <i>Project organizers</i> can allow non-registered players and persons under 18 years of age, who have written permission from their parents, to take part in the game.<br />
1.5. <b>Project organizers</b> - are historically fixed <i>project members</i>, who creates following rules and monitors their implementation. They define the plot and set development direction of <i>the project</i>. They have almost unlimited powers inside <i>the project</i> (look at article 3.8.).<br />
1.6. <i>The project member</i>, who was appointed by <i>the project organizer</i> to be responsible for managing game tasks by <i>the game side</i> and to monitor the implementation of the following rules by <i>the game side members</i> is called <b>a side commander</b>.<br />
1.7. Any registered <i>project member</i> has the right to make games according to the following rules. In this case <i>the project member</i> is called <b>a game organizer</b>.<br />
1.7.1. <i>Game side</i> should have at least one <i>game organizer</i>. <i>Side commander</i> is responsible for this.<br/>
1.8. <b>Non-combatants</b> are all persons, who do not take part in the game.<br />
1.8.1. <i>Non-combatants</i>, who came with some <i>project member</i> should be at <i>dead-zone</i> or outside the game zone all time, to avoid misunderstandings.<br />
1.8.2. <i>Project members</i> relations with tourists, locals, mushroom pickers, fishers and other <i>non-combatants</i> should be neutral. Appearance of conflict situations and resolving them by force is prohibited.<br />
1.8.3. It is allowed to simulate <i>non-combatants</i> in order to play. But <i>project member</i> who simulates <i>non-combatant</i> must have only transparent (no color) protective glasses.<br />
1.8.4. It is allowed to fire simulated <i>non-combatant</i> in transparent protective glasses from <i>game weapon</i> only if simulated <i>non-combatant</i> own <i>game weapon</i>, BB bullets or other game inventory. In other cases it is necessary to restrict by interrogation and petition to leave territory. In case of deliberate disregard of repeated requests to leave territory, it is allowed to implement such game elements as <i>captivity</i> (look at article 7.2.).<br />
1.9. <b>Dead-zone</b> is a place where any game actions are prohibited (look at article 8.).<br />
1.10. <i>Project members</i> are <b>prohibited to</b>:<br />
1.10.1. Stay within <i>the game</i> without protective glasses.<br />
1.10.2. Fire <i>non-combatants</i> from <i>game weapon</i>.<br />
1.10.3. Provoke conflict situations (both verbal and physical) between <i>project members</i>, <i>members</i> and <i>non-combatants</i> during the game.<br />
1.10.4. Raise questions on any political or religious theme (including a comparison of ARW and airsoft) during the game, inside <i>the dead-zone</i> or on the <i>official project web site</i>.<br />
1.10.5. Take part in the game under the influence of alcohol or drugs.<br />
1.10.6. Use any other weapon, which do not correspond to the technical parameters of <i>the game weapon</i>, described in the following rules (article 4.).<br />
1.10.7. Use any type of close combat, except <i>Knife fight</i> described in article 4.16.<br />
1.11. Implementation of this rules allows to minimize the risk of injury of <i>project members</i>, and to avoid contentious issues that negatively affect the game.<br />
1.12. Violation of these rules entails <b>receiving warning</ b> from <i>the project organizers</ i>.
1.12.1. <i>Project member</i>, who got three warnings from <i>the project organizers</i>, regardless of what and where they were obtained, is excluding from <i>the project</i>.<br />
1.12.2. In case of receiving the warning this information is writing into the <i>project forum</i> inside the corresponding topic, showing date, place of violation and nickname of <i>violator</i>.<br />
1.13. Excluding the whole <i>game side</i> from <i>the project</i> is possible in case of:<br />
1.13.1. Deliberate failure to attend of the whole side to the following scheduled game;<br />
1.13.2. Waiver of the organization of its scheduled game, according to the <i>Schedule of events</i>.<br />
1.13.3. Attempt to challenge the actions of <i>project organizer</i> or regular covering up the violations of the following rules by <i>the game side members</i>.<br />
1.14. <b> Schedule of events </b> and other useful information is located at <b>the web site/forum of the project</b> <a
href="$vboptions[homeurl]">$vboptions[homeurl]</a>.<br />
<a href="#up">^ Contents </a></p>

Последний раз редактировалось SuffiX, 04.01.2011 в 15:01.
Старый 04.01.2011, 14:40   #17
*SuffiX
Лейтенант ARMS

SuffiX на пути к лучшему
Получено наград:
Обновлен список ответсвенных:
Главная страница сайта: Суффикс
Части 1, 2: Суффикс
Часть 3: Марио
Часть 4: HEX
Старый 04.01.2011, 15:05   #18
*SuffiX
Лейтенант ARMS

SuffiX на пути к лучшему
Получено наград:
Часть 5. TheBit.
Старый 04.01.2011, 15:11   #19
*SuffiX
Лейтенант ARMS

SuffiX на пути к лучшему
Получено наград:
Читайте предыдущие разделы, перед переводом, чтобы соблюсти терминологию.
Старый 04.01.2011, 16:02   #20
*SuffiX
Лейтенант ARMS

SuffiX на пути к лучшему
Получено наград:
Часть два....

Цитата:
<p align="right" class="style2"><em>"Well, motherfuckers, let’s shoot?"</em><br />staff sergeant "Gramophone"<br />"Ninth Company" movie</p>

<a name="r2" id="r2"></a>
<p align="left" class="style1"><font class="style3">2. Ingame action</font><br />
2.1. The game is played with the expectation of complete honesty.<br />
2.2. <i>The game</i> is played on a predetermined area.<br />
2.3. The warring <i>game sides</i> gather at the appointed time in different places, pre-specified by <i>the game organizers</i>.<br />
2.4. Each <i>game side</i>, starts game from its starting point, without knowing the quantitative and qualitative composition of the enemy.<br />
2.5. Script war between <i>game sides</i> lasts indefinitely, that’s why there is no completely losers or completely winners in the game. However, each <i>game side</i> has its own goals and tasks, so their execution is a victory of <i>the game side</i> in the current battle. But it may be several winners or no winners at all.<br />
2.6. Each <i>game side</i> uses its own <b>System of ranks and symbolic</b>.<br />
2.6.1. <i>Game ranks</i> awarded to <i>project members</i> only by <i>Project Organizers</i> at the request of <i>Side Commanders</i>, and acts only during the games.<br />
2.6.2. <i>Symbolic of the game side</i> is issued to the <i>project members</i> by the <i>Side Commander</i> when assigning <i>game ranks</i> to them.<br />
2.6.3. <i>Symbolic of the game side</i> is required to wear at all <i>project games</i>.<br />
2.6.4. It is prohibited to wear other, then game side Symbolic.<br />
2.6.5. It is prohibited to wear <i>Symbolic of the game side</i> outside the game territory.<br />
2.7. Every <i>project member</i> is a part of <i>game side subgroup </i> (so called Squad) during the game. Every Squad has <i>game sergeant/officer</i>. It is an integral part of awareness compliance and entourage during the game.<br />
2.8. It is allowed to make protective fortifications, dig trenches, etc.<br />
2.9. Tents, film, firewood, plywood, cannot serve as means of protection against <i>game weapons</i> and cannot be used as shelters.<br />
2.10. Technical problems of <i>project member</i> are individual and do not affect the course of the game.<br />
<a href="#up">^ Contents</a></p>

<p align="right" class="style2"><em>"Let’s fight, if no one else"</em><br /> The commander of the GRU special forces, callsign "Cobra"<br />" Purgatory " movie</p>
Ответ