Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 04.01.2011, 15:02   #20
*SuffiX
Лейтенант ARMS

SuffiX на пути к лучшему
изображений: 75
Отправить сообщение для SuffiX с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для SuffiX с помощью Skype™
Получено наград:
За безупречную службу (1-я степень): Выдается бойцам ОА, прослужившим не менее 2-х лет и не имеющим взысканий за посещения, невыполнение приказов и др. Ветеран ОА (1-я степень): Выдается бойцам основного состава, сержантам и офицерам ОА, прослужившим не менее 3-х лет. За безупречную службу (2-я степень): Выдается бойцам ОА, прослужившим не менее года и не имеющим взысканий за посещения, невыполнение приказов и др. За безупречную службу (3-я степень): Выдается бойцам ОА, прослужившим не менее полу года и не имеющим взысканий за посещения, невыполнение приказов и др. 
Всего наград: 7
Часть два....

Цитата:
<p align="right" class="style2"><em>"Well, motherfuckers, let’s shoot?"</em><br />staff sergeant "Gramophone"<br />"Ninth Company" movie</p>

<a name="r2" id="r2"></a>
<p align="left" class="style1"><font class="style3">2. Ingame action</font><br />
2.1. The game is played with the expectation of complete honesty.<br />
2.2. <i>The game</i> is played on a predetermined area.<br />
2.3. The warring <i>game sides</i> gather at the appointed time in different places, pre-specified by <i>the game organizers</i>.<br />
2.4. Each <i>game side</i>, starts game from its starting point, without knowing the quantitative and qualitative composition of the enemy.<br />
2.5. Script war between <i>game sides</i> lasts indefinitely, that’s why there is no completely losers or completely winners in the game. However, each <i>game side</i> has its own goals and tasks, so their execution is a victory of <i>the game side</i> in the current battle. But it may be several winners or no winners at all.<br />
2.6. Each <i>game side</i> uses its own <b>System of ranks and symbolic</b>.<br />
2.6.1. <i>Game ranks</i> awarded to <i>project members</i> only by <i>Project Organizers</i> at the request of <i>Side Commanders</i>, and acts only during the games.<br />
2.6.2. <i>Symbolic of the game side</i> is issued to the <i>project members</i> by the <i>Side Commander</i> when assigning <i>game ranks</i> to them.<br />
2.6.3. <i>Symbolic of the game side</i> is required to wear at all <i>project games</i>.<br />
2.6.4. It is prohibited to wear other, then game side Symbolic.<br />
2.6.5. It is prohibited to wear <i>Symbolic of the game side</i> outside the game territory.<br />
2.7. Every <i>project member</i> is a part of <i>game side subgroup </i> (so called Squad) during the game. Every Squad has <i>game sergeant/officer</i>. It is an integral part of awareness compliance and entourage during the game.<br />
2.8. It is allowed to make protective fortifications, dig trenches, etc.<br />
2.9. Tents, film, firewood, plywood, cannot serve as means of protection against <i>game weapons</i> and cannot be used as shelters.<br />
2.10. Technical problems of <i>project member</i> are individual and do not affect the course of the game.<br />
<a href="#up">^ Contents</a></p>

<p align="right" class="style2"><em>"Let’s fight, if no one else"</em><br /> The commander of the GRU special forces, callsign "Cobra"<br />" Purgatory " movie</p>
SuffiX вне форума   Ответить с цитированием